All sales are final. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
We do not accept returns, except in the case of an approved exchange with return authorization given by PURIFICARE-US only.
An approved exchange adheres to the following conditions:
- If your item is received as defective, you must contact us, in writing, within 7 days from the date you received your purchase to request a return authorization.
- To be eligible for a return authorization, the item must be defective and in the same condition in which it was received. It must also be in its original packaging.
- It is entirely within the sole discretion of PURIFICARE-US to grant a return authorization.
- If your return authorization is approved, you will receive a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
- Only upon receipt of a Return Authorization Number (RAN) are you allowed to return the specified item to us for inspection. You are responsible for any associated shipping costs.
- After inspecting the condition of the item, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange request.
- If your request has been approved, the exchange will be processed and a new item will be shipped to you in due time.
- If your request was rejected, you are responsible for the return shipment of the item back to you.